Donor Quick Pass
Welcome to QuickPass!
QuickPass allows you to begin the blood donation process from the comfort of your home or office, saving you time at the blood drive. We think you’ll find the process quick, easy, and efficient!
You must complete the QuickPass on the day of your donation only. Once you’ve responded to the questions, you will be given the option to print or email your QuickPass barcode. This is a critically important step! The QuickPass barcode is what we will use at the blood drive or donor center to access your responses. We cannot access your QuickPass responses at the blood drive – you must bring a printed copy or email it to yourself for access from your smart phone.
Three Easy Steps
Your QuickPass process will be completed in three easy steps:
1. READ the educational materials
2. ANSWER the health history questions
3. PRINT or EMAIL your QuickPass barcode
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- You must complete the QuickPass process on the day of your donation.
- You must answer the questions honestly and confidentially.
- QuickPass does not determine your eligibility to donate; that will be done at the time of your donation.
- You must complete the questions in a single session. If the system times out, you will have to start over from the beginning.
- You will need access to a printer or a mobile device to email the results to.
- If you are unable to access or complete your QuickPass, please complete the questionnaire in person at your blood donation.
- Visit our Donor QuickPass FAQ for answers to questions you may have about the process.
A QuickPass is not the same as an appointment to donate. If you would like to schedule an appointment for a blood drive, please visit our drive locator online.