Greets and Registers all catergories of blood donors and patients. Performs front desk reception duties.
Hours or Shift:
Part-Time; 20 hrs. /week; Mon-Sat business hrs as needed to meet departmental needs.
High school or equivalent experience
2 years reception, clerical or other customer service experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sedentary Work - Sitting for extended periods with occasional walking and/or standing. Occasionally exerting up to 20 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Greets donors, patients, visitors and vendors. Evaluates and handles customer needs or refers to the appropriate staff member.
- Registers all categories of donors and patients.
- Performs department clerical and data entry functions.
- Oversees activities of volunteers assigned to the reception area.
- Maintains waiting room and canteen areas.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of reception area office supplies and materials. Reports inventory levels to manager.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment.
Please apply at : https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=29485&clientkey=499F8FB2132431F0DF8E2684FF0D251A