Hours or Shift:
Part Time 5:30AM- 9AM Varies over 7 day work week
High School Equivalent - Phlebotomy Certificate preferred.
2 Years Phlebotomy in Patient Setting
- Follows SOP to identify patient properly and consistently.
- Obtains appropriate blood specimens from patients as indicated by physician order.
- Assures that venipunctures are performed with minimum trauma to patient.
- Follows SOP for proper Specimen labeling and requirements.
- Follows appropriate post venipuncture procedures to stop bleeding and prevent hematomas.
- Assures that the specimens are collected within established time standards.
- Reports missed or unsatisfactory collections as required.
- Performs specimen receiving, processing and preparation for transport.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies. Reports inventory levels to supervisor.
- Assists with the training of new employees.
- Assists other phlebotomists with difficult or specialized collections.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Other duties as required to fulfill SunCoast’s Mission and vision.
To Apply : https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=31348&clientkey=499F8FB2132431F0DF8E2684FF0D251A