Provides clerical and administrative support for the CEO, C-Suite executives and the Board of Directors.
Hours or Shift:
Full-Time. Regular business hours and as needed to meet organization needs
Associates degree or equivalent experience
4 years senior management executive assisting
- Provides clerical and administrative support for the CEO and C-Suite Executives.
- Coordinates executive communications, including managing incoming calls and responding to emails.
- Represents the CEO and C-Suite Executives in interactions with clients, customers, donors and employees.
- Prepares internal and external corporate documents for SCBB executives and board members as appropriate.
- Schedules meetings and appointments and manages travel itineraries for the CEO and C-Suite Executives.
- Maintains an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Upholds a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develops and sustains a level of professionalism with staff and clientele.
- Attends board of director and board committee meetings. Prepares board binders, meeting packets and minutes.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies for the administrative sections. Coordinates office supply orders and distribution for the organization.
- Participates in activities to further professional development.
Contact Information:To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com