Registers, screens and collects blood from volunteer blood donors via manual and automated methods.
Hours or Shift:
Full Time, Job Shift - Varied to meet department needs
High school or equivalent experience; prefer phlebotomy certification
None; prefer medically related licensure or certification
1 year medical or customer service, plus
1 year blood donor phlebotomy required
- Greets and registers donors and patients. Assists with various donor recruitment activities.
- Determines donor suitability.
- Performs phlebotomy for the collection of whole blood units or samples. Operates automated equipment to collect red cells and plasma.
- Provides post-donation care and instructions, including treatment of adverse reactions.
- Assures proper storage of blood during collection operations and prepares for transport.
- Performs QC, maintenance, calibration and validation of section equipment. Reports malfunction or deviation to crew chief.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies. Reports inventory levels to crew chief.
- Meets established collection goals.
- Assists with the training of new employees.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment.
Please apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=25154&clientkey=499F8FB2132431F0DF8E2684FF0D251A&jpt=e363fa74c9ff9bd6347471e5ca5937f4
Contact Information:Or send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org