*** ESSENTIAL EMPLOYER ***
- Assembles and loads items for delivery and pick up.
- Delivers and picks up blood, blood products and samples as directed.
- Delivers and picks up supplies, equipment and other miscellaneous items to blood bank fixed locations or mobile sites.
- Assures that delivery vehicles are operational. Reports malfunctions to manager.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment.
Hours or Shift:
Fridays 8 A.M. Until route complete
High school or equivalent experience
Current drivers license in good standing
EXPERIENCE: 5 years driving experience. 2 years general work experience. Prefer mechanical background.
CERTIFICATION AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIRED: Current driver license in good standing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy Work - Walking and/or driving for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Frequently exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.