- Contact active, lapsed and whole blood donors to increase the frequency of donations and increase the number of donors at fixed sites
- Utilizes assigned donor list to contact and recruit platelet donors including face-to-face contact during donation as possible.
- Makes appropriate database entries to record results of recruitment call.
- Ensures that each platelet donor is scheduled at the appropriate fixed site and at the appropriate donation interval.
- Returns calls from platelet donors responding to recruitment calls.
- Maintains and updates database of platelet donors.
- Meets established platelet recruitment goals and standards.
- Assists the Lead Platelet Recruiter with various recruitment programs as assigned.
- Responds to calls for assistance with the donor portal and rewards store as needed in the Lead Platelet Recruiter’s absence.
- Provides clerical and administrative support for the platelet recruitment team
Full-Time, Mon-Fri 8am -4:30pm or as needed
High School or equivalent experience
Education: High School Or Equivalent
Experience: 2 years blood banking, sales or other equivalent experience
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Excellent communication and telephone skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Excellent customer service and problem solving skills. Ability to work well with others, and independently. Knowledge in telemarketing a plus. Passion driven team player.
Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work - Sitting for extended periods with occasional walking and/or standing. Occasionally exerting up to 20 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
Please apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=25655&clientkey=499F8FB2132431F0DF8E2684FF0D251A
View Full Post