Corporate Challenge Registration
Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: Must be a business or non-profit organization (hereto after referred to as “business”) operating in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, and/or Desoto counties. One representative must register the business at scbb.org, or complete a registration form, to be eligible for the prize. This representative will be our primary contact during the campaign. Registration must occur before September 30, 2017. The registrant will be the person contacted in the event their business is the winner or if any information is needed.
a)SunCoast Blood Bank is not responsible for any illegible, lost or misplaced registrations or voter ballots. All entries will be posted on scbb.org within one week of receipt. It is your responsibility to be sure your registration has been confirmed. If you do not find your organization on the list, please call 941.954.1600 ext. 132 to have your business added.
2. DATES OF CORPORTATE CHALLEGE: Blood/platelet donations made June 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017 will be counted.
3. DONATING/VOTING: A “vote” will be considered a unit/pint of blood. Anyone eligible to donate blood/platelets may donate blood/platelets on behalf of one (1) registered business of their choice per blood/platelet donation. “Votes” will determine the winner. A single unit/pint of whole blood and platelets will count as one (1) “vote”. Double Red donations (2 units/pints) donations will count as one (2) “votes”.
a) The winner will be determined by the business’s total number “votes” divided into the business’s total number of full and part-time employees (“part-time” include seasonal and contract employees).
b) Although an organization does not need a minimum number of employees to participate, the minimum number of employees you must list is 10 (ten). For example, if you have 1- 9 employees, you must list 10 (ten) on your registration form.
c) Example of how the winner will be determined:
Business A has 53 total employees and receives 39 “votes”; 39/53 = 0.735 Business B has 35 employees and receives 29 “votes”; 29/35 = 0.828 Business B is the winner
Business B has 35 employees and receives 29 “votes”; 29/35 = 0.828
Business B is the winner
4. The donor must present their voter ballot with all required information, at the time of their donation, to count as a “vote.” Writing must be legible. SunCoast Blood Bank is not responsible for lost or illegible voter ballots.
5. Scheduling of appointments is strongly encouraged, and appointments are required for double red and platelet donors. Visit scbb.org to schedule an appointment or call 866-97-BLOOD. Platelet donors must make an appointment by phone at 855.977.5283 (toll-free). Deadline for “votes” is 6:00 pm, September 30, 2017. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by who had the highest number of donors.
6. PRIZE: The $10,000 marketing package must be used within one year from the time it is awarded and cannot be applied as a credit to a current balance. Prize is non-transferable without prior approval. Not redeemable for cash. Eligible for use on any local iHeartMedia area stations (107.9 WSRZ, 92.1 CTQ, Z105, or Newsradio 1320/1450).
7. WINNERS: Winners will be contacted by SunCoast Blood Bank on or about October 9, 2017, via the phone number and email provided at time of registration. The winner will have five (5) business days from time contacted to claim the prize or forfeit the prize. If prize fails to be claimed in time allotted, the runner-up will be contacted as the winner. Once the prize is claimed, the winner will be given contact information at iHeartMedia to discuss details of your winnings. It will be the prize winner’s responsibility to contact/coordinate/cooperate with iHeartMedia to collect/use their prize winnings, following all iHeartMedia rules and exclusions. SunCoast Blood Bank will not be responsible for any problems, harm, failure to collect/use, injuries, or misuse associated with the prize.
8. PARTICIPANT PERMISSIONS: By registering your business, you are granting SunCoast Blood Bank and iHeartMedia the right to use and publish your business name online and in print or other media in connection with the Corporate Challenge promotion. In addition, by accepting the prize, you are giving SunCoast Blood Bank and iHeartMedia the right to use your name/likeness/logo for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
9. CO-PROMOTION – As an added incentive to participate, all Corporate Challenge donors will be eligible to win the one-week cruise being awarded by drawing, to anyone donating two units/pints of blood or donating platelets twice between June 1 and September 30, 2017. Separate Contest Rules, Terms and Conditions apply and will be posted on scbb.org.