Blood Bank Phlebotomist II - Mobiles
SunCoast Blood Bank has an open opportunity for a blood bank phlebotomist to be a part of our extraordinary team.
Hours or Shift:
Full-Time; Hours vary to meet department needs.
High school or equivalent experience
None; prefer medically related licensure or certification
1 year phlebotomy, medical, customer services or equivalent experience. Completion of phlebotomy training course considered lieu of experience, plus 1 year donor phlebotomy.
- Greets and registers donors and patients. Assists with various donor recruitment activities.
- Determines donor suitability.
- Performs phlebotomy for the collection of whole blood units or samples. Operates automated equipment to collect red cells and plasma.
- Provides post-donation care and instructions, including treatment of adverse reactions.
- Assures proper storage of blood during collection operations and prepares for transports.
- Performs QC, maintenance, calibration and validation of section equipment. Reports malfunction or deviation to crew chief.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies. Reports inventory levels to crew chief.
- Meets established collection goals.
- Assists with the training of new employees.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment.
Please apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=499F8FB2132431F0DF8E2684FF0D251A&job=19230&jpt=